Our Arizona IRS Stakeholder Liaison, Lisa Novack, holds an annual meeting with representatives from various Tax Practitioner Organizations. The most recent was on August 25, 2021.
Here is an email from Lisa summarizing the meeting:
Thank you for attending today’s Arizona Practitioner Liaison Meeting. I hope you found the information provided during the meeting useful. I’ve attached a copy of the PowerPoint I used today to share information on the Tax Pro Account and Advance Child Tax Credit and some links below to some of the resources I discussed. Please be sure to pass along to your members and others who might find it useful.
- Here is a link to the webinar that covers the Online Access/Secure Access and the Tax Pro Account. Digital Day – IRS’ Online Services
- Link to registering for and help with problems with Secure Access: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/secure-access-how-to-register-for-certain-online-self-help-tools
- Publication 5533, Why You Should Create an IRS Online Account
- Publication 5533-B, Benefits of Tax Pro Account and Digital Authorizations
- Publication 5533-A, How to Submit Authorizations Using Tax Pro Account and Online Account
Please let me know if there is anything else I can provide.
Thank you, again!